Our fabrication facility includes a “best in class” air cleaning process developed by Zehnder Clean Air Solutions. Our facility has been modelled on the SMAS (Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service) principles. This allows JBS to develop our team continuously using innovation and new technology in a first-class facility.
JBS Facilities consist of a large office complex housing our engineering, design, draughting, management & administration teams. Five (5) workshops cover an area of approximately 3300m² allowing manufacturing capabilities of multiple sizeable steel projects at any one time. Yard storage and construction areas spanning a (4) acre site.
- Clean Exotic workshop including Tronic bay 400m² 15 Te crane capacity, 6 Mtr access
- Large Steel fabrication 2000m², 30 Te crane capacity, 8 Mtr access
- Small / Medium Steel & Carbon piping 450 m2 15 Te crane capacity, 6 Mtr access
- Machine / Mechanical Shop 400m² 5 Te crane capacity, 5 Mtr access
- Engineering / FAT Shop 500m² 5 Te crane capacity, 5 Mtr access
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to include structural analysis
- 4 Acre site suitable for heavy fabrication load out and storage