The JBS Material Handling (Screw Conveyor) Division specializes in designing, manufacturing and installing screw conveyors. With over 40 years of experience, our sector specific knowledge provides for an easy client experience from beginning to end. Our capability to accommodate both onshore and offshore applications establishes progressive and loyal partnerships worldwide.
The JBS Group’s headquarters are in Peterhead, close to Aberdeen in northeast Scotland. Similarly we provide 24/7 support to all of our clients including:
- Conveyor design, selection and production of manufacturing drawings.
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Client and 3rd party (DNV, BV) Inspections.
- Individual documentation packages and all relevant ATEX IECEx and NEMA UL certificates.
- Door to door service – we will deliver direct to our clients’ facilities anywhere in the world.
- Extensive stockholding in the UK and overseas.
- Installation services – JBS will install or supervise screw conveyor installation at onshore and offshore locations.
- Installation engineers have multiple visas in order to work overseas.
- Offshore certified installation engineers, welders, fabricators and commissioning engineers.
- Cost effective screw conveyor solutions.
The relationships we have with our clients and the quality of the services we provide are the driving forces behind the JBS Group. We also value the relationships we have with our business partners and vendors who support our operations.
We also provide ancillary equipment to support and enhance our screw conveyor systems including:
- Electrical Control Equipment – Start and Stop Control Panels, Inverter Drives, Emergency Stop Buttons, Grabwire Switches, Electrical Cut-Out Conveyor Top Covers (will shut off the conveyor if opened)
- Immediate Stop Brake System
- Swivel Discharges, Inlets, Swivel Pedestals
- Pneumatic slide gate discharges, manual slide gates and rack and pinion slide gates.
- ATEX pneumatic controllers for single and multiple conveyor control
- ATEX IECEX and NEMA UL electric drive systems horizontal and vertical mount, reversible drive systems, dual drive systems and hydraulic drive systems
- Skip station design, manufacturing and installation
- They are designed to open and close using a hinge system
- Box section support around troughs
- Stainless steel, Hardox and carbon steel
- Paint specification to client RAL code
- Vertical and inclined screw conveyors use our universal joint to provide the inclined angle
- Screw feeders to regulate material flow
- UHMW liners with shaftless screws