JBS Screw Conveyors use the best available technology for oil & gas hazardous area operation. Working in partnership with NORD Drivesystems we have developed the next generation improved efficiency and increased safety drive systems for all of our screw conveyors.
All devices comply with the standards and directives such as CE (European Union), UL (USA), CSA (Canada), RCM (Australia) and EAC (Eurasia).
Our drive systems include next generation control technology such as an interface for wireless connection to a mobile device. This way we can control the speed of our screw conveyors using a mobile phone APP. The APP also provides for remote fault analysis through smart operation.
We provide a wide range of services including auger installation and screw conveyor maintenance, JBS provide solutions to a huge selection of industries.
JBS are a Martin Sprocket USA authorised distributor.
JBS Screw Conveyors include:
- Electric Drive—ATEX IECEx and NEMA UL
- Standard U Trough Screw Conveyors
- Screw Feeders
- Tubular Screw Conveyors
- Hydraulic Drive
- High-Temperature Applications
- Shaftless and Multiple Shaft
- Stainless Steel Screw Conveyors
- Inclined, Full Pitch and Half Pitch Flight Augers
- Mud Skips & Mud Agitators
- Variable speed inverter with mobile phone app to vary the speed
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Ports and Terminals